Project Coordinator / Shop Drawings
- Post-secondary education in Architecture/Construction/Structural or equivalent combination of technical training and/or experience
- Must have schooling or experience drafting, must be able to produce shop drawings in AutoCAD or Sketchup (Millwork and cabinetry shop drawing experience an asset)
- Minimum 1 year of experience working in a construction site office or head office
- Familiarity with standard construction project documents including start-up documentation (WSIB, Insurance, MOL), schedules, change orders, shop drawings, site instructions, RFI’s, manuals, warranties, deficiency reports
- Proficiency in MS Office suite, Microsoft Office and Excel. Google G-Suite preferred.
- Highly motivated with strong organizational, analytical, problem-solving and decision-making abilities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer literacy, experience with Google, web applications, etc
- Ability to multi-task and work in a team environment
Requirements (please read carefully):
- Should be able to work in Canada (mandatory)
- Willingness to complete security screening process including fingerprinting (mandatory)
- Able lift 20 lbs, move, bend, crouch, kneel, squat, climb ladders, scaffolds, enter attics, crawl space, mechanical rooms
- Mill work is an asset
English required/ French and other languages an asset.
Salary to be discussed depending on experience and qualifications during the interview
- Responsible for assisting in delivering projects
- Responsible for coordinating, organizing, and controlling project administrative activities, under the direction of Project Manager
- Customer relationship, management fee
We are committed to employment equity for all current and prospective employees regardless of national or ethnic origin, color, religion, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age or disability. We are fully supportive of the creation and maintenance of a workforce, which is representative of and responsive to all people.
Job Type: Full-time